39 pregnant women received pre and postnatal care.
- 1 infant was jaundiced.
- 1 infant was a premature baby.
- 1 pregnant woman was admitted with a severe asthma attack, treated, and released.
- 3 women tested positive for HIV infection.
- 167 participants received medical services at the Outreach.
- 59 pregnant women receive screening medication and nutritional supplements.
- 103 infants and children received screening and medical services and medications.
- 5 sick elderly received screening and medical services including medications.
- 4 women delivered their babies by cesarean section.
July-2013- An outreach program provided medical services to a total of one hundred and sixty-seven (167) participants. The participants served included 59 pregnant women, 103 infants and children, and 5 sick elderly. Five medical doctors and 14 nurses from the Federal Medical Teaching Hospital and Ezi Awo 1 Community Health Center volunteered their time for the outreach program.
September 2013 – Merciful Hearts Foundation Participated in St. James Street Fair. Donation and awareness were raised, resulting in two new Ambassadors for Merciful Hearts: Tricia Lagrace and Dr. Laurence Nkwocha.
December 2013-Four new ambassadors joined Merciful hearts. James Sloan and Ikechi Nnakwe, along with our two new young ambassadors Ayanna Sloan and Varleine Coq.